Saturday 24 April 2021

Jake Paul Invades UFC 261: ‘I’ll Slap Him!’

Jake Paul invaded UFC 261: Usman vs. Masvidal 2 on Saturday night at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida, and UFC superstar Daniel Cormier immediately threatened the YouTuber upon seeing him. Cormier noted Paul’s appearance on the card during the ESPN telecast of the preliminary action.

UFC commentator Joe Rogan said, “I finally figured out what they’re chanting. They’re saying ‘F*** Jake Paul’. That’s what they’re yelling out.”

Cormier replied, “I swear to God, I just saw Jake Paul. I pointed at him. I said ‘don’t play with me’. Because I’ll smack you…”.

Rogan replied, “You saw him?”

Cormier confirmed, “He’s right there. I’ll slap him. I don’t play those games, Joe.”

It wasn’t shown on the telecast by ESPN, but Rogan apparently saw Paul.

“Oh. I know you don’t play those games,” Rogan replied.

You can see Paul sitting with ex-NFL star Antonio Brown below.

Paul appears to have invaded UFC 261 in an effort to collect on that infamous bet between him and UFC president Dana White. Paul posted on Instagram, “Where is my money @danawhite?”.

His previous post also called out White for his prediction about Paul’s recent boxing match against ex-UFC star Ben Askren.

Paul stopped Askren in one round. Now, he’s looking for more UFC stars to fight, and he’s apparently brave enough to show up onsite to demand it.

READ NEXT: Ryan Bader on Jones vs. Ngannou: ‘Hard To Go Against Him’

Twitter: @Kelsey_McCarson

YouTube: Real Talk with Kelsey and Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment